Reporting Security Vulnerabilities -
golden spin casino supports the security research community and welcomes reports of vulnerabilities in its infrastructure / products. golden spin casino treats all reports with high priority. golden spin casino is committed to reviewing and addressing any identified security issues through a coordinated and constructive approach.
Security researchers, industry groups, government organizations, vendors, and partners are encouraged to report any potential vulnerabilities to golden spin casino using the submission instructions below.
Submission Instructions –
It is important to include the following information in the report to golden spin casino:
• Your name and contact information
• Organization (if applicable)
• golden spin casino products/solutions with versions / any infrastructure affected
• A detailed description of the potential vulnerability
• Supporting technical details, including descriptions or examples of exploit/attack code, packet captures, and steps to reproduce the issue
• Any known information about active/new exploits
• Assumed impact / severity
Acknowledgement after receiving a report -
Once a report is properly submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org , golden spin casino’s Security Team will provide acknowledgement of receipt of your vulnerability report within 48 to 72 business hours of submission. If the report is submitted during the weekend or a U.S. public holiday, it will be acknowledged in the next 48 to 72 business hours.
Compliance Guidelines –
To protect golden spin casino’s employees, partners and the business, it requests any external security researchers / groups to maintain compliance with this policy. golden spin casino takes security issues very seriously, and as you know, some vulnerabilities take longer to resolve than others.
A report will be considered as compliant ONLY if the following guidelines are adhered to by the reporting party:
• Any finding is not publicly disclosed without express written consent from golden spin casino.
• Any submission is ONLY made to the email@example.com distro.
• Only communication method(s) approved and stated by golden spin casino after submission are used.
• No disruptive testing like Denial of Service (DoS) or any similar action is performed that could impact the confidentiality, integrity or availability of golden spin casino’s infrastructure / products.
• No social engineering attacks against golden spin casino employees, partners, or representatives are performed.
• No physical security attacks are committed against any person or entity associated with golden spin casino.
• No payment or other rewards are demanded as a condition of providing information on any security vulnerabilities.
• No exploitation is performed of any vulnerability discovered to view data or alter data without explicit authorization.
• No testing of third-party applications, websites, or services that integrate with or link from or to golden spin casino.
Please note that golden spin casino currently does not offer a bug bounty program or compensation for disclosure. But if you have reported an issue that is determined to be a valid security issue and have followed all golden spin casino’s guidelines, golden spin casino will recognize and credit you for the finding (if you are the first one to report a unique vulnerability) in golden spin casino’s Hall of Fame / Quarterly Report, in addition to providing you with any available swag. You will be allowed to disclose the vulnerability after a fix has been issued by golden spin casino, and golden spin casino has formally approved the disclosure.
Please refer any questions on this to firstname.lastname@example.org